Re: LBC magic

To: "spridgets@autox. team. net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MGs"@autox.team.net, "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Subject: Re: LBC magic
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:27:58 -0400
Beautiful! Brought a tear of joy to my eye. I have a 5 year old daughter who
just started kindergarten and I've taken her to school in the Midget (aka
"daddy's little tiny car") a few times. The look on her face is priceless.

And believe me, I know what it's like to be wrapped around he little finger,
and I wouldn't have it any other way!

I've been getting an itch for a Mini myself too. Maybe I need to find one I can
borrow for a ride!

Eddie
1971 Midget "Bebop"