Re: Ebay

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Jay Shaffer <shaf@zenten.com>
Subject: Re: Ebay
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:23:15 -0400
I thought I was the only one! I've just been too timid to admit it. What can I
say? I love hot rods! Only thing I don't care much for is the rear - seems kind
of plain compared to the rest of the car.

BTW, I hope you don't think I "stole" your racing team name in calling my car
"Bebop". I named it about a year ago and to me it's a reference to the Japanese
Anime program "Cowboy Bebop". I don't suppose your name is a reference to that
too?

Eddie
1971 Midget - "Bebop"
"I think it's time we blow this scene - get everybody and let's start together.
OK 3, 2, 1 - Let's Jam!"