The three kinds of tools - BFH reference

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The three kinds of tools - BFH reference
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 01:47:53 -0700
>From our good friend Dave Berry, here are the descriptions of the three
types of tools.  We all know about the merits of #1 and #2, the jury is
still out on #3...<grin>

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Me in Italy, my car in California

                The Three Major Kind of Tools

* Tools for hitting things to make them loose or to tighten them up or
  jar their many complex, sophisticated electrical parts in such a
  manner that they function perfectly.  (These are your hammers, maces,
  bludgeons, and truncheons.)

* Tools that, if dropped properly, can penetrate your foot.  (Awls)

* Tools that nobody should ever use because the potential danger is far
  greater than the value of any project that could possibly result.
  (Power saws, power drills, power staplers, any kind of tool that uses
  any kind of power more advanced than flashlight batteries.)