RE: Acouple of questions

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Acouple of questions
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:46:05 -0700 (PDT)
Gerard,
Yes, I'm refering to a blanking plate. Good picture of
Jim's blanking plate, thanks.
My 1275 will not be that radical. It cleaned up at
.060 over and I'll be running a Kent 266, nothing
special with the head and carburation is as of yet
undetermined. I'm still trying to decide among the
DCOE 45( need a manifold), standard HS2's( need a
rebuild) or a pair of HIF 4's(need a manifold).
The fuel pump pad is not drilled, I'm just trying to
think ahead (like 6 months or so).

So, no problem about drilling and tapping the block
without a blanking plate?

14 or 15" steering wheel replacement?

Any one know the size and thread of the oil pressure
oulet on a 1275 block?
 Has anyone on the list installed  a fuel pump cutoff
switch??
Larry Pitts
60Bug