Re: Disappearing Brake Fluid

To: kgb2@centurytel.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Disappearing Brake Fluid
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 17:53:24 EDT
In a message dated 9/21/02 2:11:13 PM, kgb2@centurytel.net writes:

<<Madge is a 1972 RWA with the shared cylinder. My clutch works fine.I have
checked the floorboards & everywhere!  I think either it is being abducted by
aliens or one of the neighbors is sneaking in at night & stealing it. I lean
toward the former as our only neighbor who can get past the dogs knows he can
just go into the shop & have a full bottle if he wants it.>>

Bob says to check back by the bell housing for a leaky clutch slave cylinder.
 He thinks this is possible even though the clutch is working.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"
2000 Miata SE Mahogany "The Miata"
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "The Heep"
1991 Lazy Daze (Ford) "The Motorhome"