5-Point for Bugeye

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g8NCbfT28198
Subject: 5-Point for Bugeye
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:37:34 -0400 .COM>
I am getting more confidence with (an in) my Bugeye.  Wow, when you turn
the wheel, the car TURNS.  Immediately.  At least at "Bugeye" speeds.
:)

How can I keep myself planted ... I would like to put in a 5-point
harness.  Does anyone have any suggestions for the best harness that
will install in my (no roll bar) stock Bugeye with the least hassles?

I am even considering different seats.  Are there any racing type seats
that will fit and look good?  Seats from Sparco, etc are all too tall.
I have seen "vintage" racing seats from time to time but most look very
similar to the seats I have now.

Thanks,
Mike