Re: Weber Question

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net> >
Subject: Re: Weber Question
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:07:27 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com> wrote:
> a Weber DCOE 45 and was wondering what you Weber
> users are doing about
> vacuum advance for street applications ?  I'm
> planning on buying an
> Aldon yellow distributor.

Mark,
Finding a Lucas 23D distributor with centrifugal
advance only is your best bet, or have your vacuum
advance unit (25D?) recurved to act like a 23D, and
don't use the vacuum unit.  I bet Paul A. from the
list could do this for you.  I was never comfortable
drilling holes in a Weber to enable proper vac advance pickup.

=====
"Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, give up."

- Entire text of a commencement speech given by Sir Winston Churchill
http://sbc.yahoo.com