This car survived I-95, through the Bronx, at Rush Hour

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: This car survived I-95, through the Bronx, at Rush Hour
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 15:26:56 -0400
Well we are home!!!

We actually got home late last night. Larry will be posting a more
detailed message later about our travels in me, MG-MDGT. But we made it
to Stowe,VT; Jackson, NH; climbed Mt Washington; drove past Boston;
parked in Hyannis while Theresa and my driver, Larry, went to
Nantucket; then down I-95 across CT and into NY and NJ; then finally
home to Lansdale, PA.

I got a little over heated going up Mt Washington, but for about 1500
miles I was a good kid and caused no problems. I can't give you the
exact mileage as I still don't have a speedo cable from the homeland
yet.

Actually got a Bumpersticker for climbing Mt.Washington, But I want one
for I-95 in the Bronx!! (and that bum had better NEVER put them on me!!)

My new 5-speed and this goofball engine ran like a top, got something
over 32 mpg as best guess. And I got my passengers home safely.

MG-MDGT
(I think I need a new Rad Cap ;-)

--

Larry Macy