New Mini (No LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Mini (No LBC)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 08:37:43 -0500
Went to my daughter's homecoming parade Friday night and saw my first new
Mini. A politician running for state office was walking beside it shaking
hands and handing out propaganda. They stopped right in front of us (the SO,
myself and a couple of her friends) and he shook my hand, looking at my MG
t-shirt. I told him if he let me drive that car I'd be sure to vote for him.
He seemed to think about it for a second, just long enough to get my hopes
up, and then said, "But, it's not my car."  I walked around it, looking it
over, much to the wife's horror, before they went on.

Jim K.