Re: 1964Sprite...1971 Midget

To: "Levi Abbott" <cabbott@sc.rr.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1964Sprite...1971 Midget
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 12:56:03 -0700
Levi,

A '73-'74 is a round wheel arch car, but as they are the most desirable of
later models, why would you want to do that when new floors are available
cheaply? I think you'll end up with two botched cars. I believe floorboards
are slightly different between '64 and '74. In a choice between roll-up
window cars, I'd rather have the '74 than the '64.

Gerard