Re: Door Stiker?

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Door Stiker?
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 22:33:53 -0400
a what?  get yerself a welder and weld up the worn notch and refinish it
back to size.  if you would like send it to me and i'll restore it for you
back to a working condition.  but be forwarned!  i bet the part in the latch
is just as worn down!  it's never just the striker.....

chuck.
i never restored a spridget but i did sleep at a holiday in express last
night!  ROFLMAO!