In need of assistance from anyone in the North Carolina (Lincolnton) are

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: In need of assistance from anyone in the North Carolina (Lincolnton) area
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 15:44:48 -0400
Hello list,

Sorry for hitting the list, this is LBC related but what I need is some
assistance from anyone in NC that could help me find a previous owner.
 If you are willing to help someone who has tried everything they can
think of please respond off list.

I am having trouble with a title that is from NC.

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help.

Roy Miller