Re: Good idea but no LBC*

To: lbc@littlebitcountry.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good idea but no LBC*
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 18:45:42 EDT
In a message dated 10/4/02 4:52:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lbc@littlebitcountry.com writes:
> Three little words that eliminate telephone soliciting.

Even better is the list that we have signed up on here in Tennessee called a
"No Call" list.  Anyone who signs up on the list, created by the Tennessee
State Legislature, is protected from the annoying calls. There is a heavy
penalty (fine) for a solicitor calling someone on the "no call" list.  It has
seriously reduced the number of these calls we get.  If your State doesn't
have one, call your legislator and find out why.

--David C.