Re: spridgets-digest V1 #1835

To: JHa2297255@aol.com
Subject: Re: spridgets-digest V1 #1835
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 22:56:04 -0700
Cc: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
The threaded holes were indeed for a sway bar that could be ordered as an
optional performance item.  The original sway bar was offered from Healey's
tuning company in England, not BMC.  It could be ordered here in the States
through BMC though.  It was very thin and was not tremendously effective, but
did

reduce body roll somewhat.  Fitting a later Sprite/Midget roll bar from a square
body is better and the center brackets screw right into these threaded blocks.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite