Re: slot cars..

To: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: slot cars..
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 16:06:41 -0700 |July 24, 2002) at 10/08/2002 10:10:50 AM
The only thing I ever liked about HO scale was TCR, where you had no slots
and real-time passing, that was a lot of fun.

Robert.

                      DLancer7676@cs.com

                      Sent by:                    To:      KansaR@diebold.com,
team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
                      owner-spridgets@aut         cc:

                      ox.team.net                 Subject: Re: slot cars..

                      10/07/2002 03:11 PM

                      Please respond to

                      DLancer7676

In a message dated 10/7/02 12:06:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KansaR@diebold.com writes:
> when i put in "slot cars" allot of
> 1/32 items came up and they were really neat!!

I have no idea why they replaced the great realistic 1/32 slot cars with
the
mundane HO guage.  I had a great 1/32 set many years ago and we had a blast

racing the cars.  You could actually modify the suspensions, tires, and
handling characteristics.  Compared to the 1/32, the HO is really like a
child's toy.  When I found they no longer made the 1/32, I lost interest
and
went on to other pursuits.

--David C.