Hardtop Color & 1098 Engine

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Hardtop Color & 1098 Engine
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 21:07:04 -0400 FILETIME=[2E64B360:01C26F30]
I purchased a Parrish Plastics hardtop for the '59 Bugeye.  "Original Sprite
& Midget" says the color should be Ivory White.  Can anyone give me a paint
code for this color?

Also, an acquaintance bestowed upon me an A-H Sprite Mark II 1098 cc high
compression engine - 10CG-DA-H-17521.  Its in bad shape!  Frozen, bent fan
blade & crank pulley, sans attachments like fuel pump, distributor,
generator, starter, flywheel, oil filter, exhaust & intake manifold/carbs.
I'm a clueless novice regarding the value of such an item.  Is it scrap
metal I should junk?  Would anybody want such a sorry bit?

Doug

"I have thought too much to stoop to action." - Philippe Auguste Villiers
"Each day do a little more than is expected of you and soon more will be
expected of you." - Jackie Vernon