Re: hershey fall car show this weekend!

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hershey fall car show this weekend!
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:21:07 EDT
In a message dated 10/10/02 12:00:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

>  the flea market is if memory serves me right
> around 18-20 miles if you walk all the aisles!  it's all over saturday
> night!  no sunday show!

- - - - - - - - - - -

The flea market and vendor areas are INCREDIBLE (as are the show cars) but be
aware, the show closes at 3 p.m. on Saturday, not Saturday night.  Most of
the vendors start packing up at around 1 p.m.  I didn't know that last year
(my first Hershey show) and I was disappointed.

Get there early!!!

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (awaiting a new ECU!)