I feel so stupid

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I feel so stupid
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 14:48:29 -0400
Well I solved my last "no start" problem.  Turns out the problem was my NEW
Die Hard.  I feel so stupid for not realizing it before.  Even though it was
showing 12.4 volts, it was the trouble.  I put in the one from the other
Spridget and she started right up.  I've never had a battery that was
holding a full charge turn out to be bad before, but apparently that was the
case.  I have to keep reminding myself that just because something is new,
it doesn't mean that it works right.

The next project will be the front swivel axles on the '74 -- Maybe I'll
wait a while on that and simply enjoy the fact that they're now both
running....

-Nory

NORYS LAWS:
1.  Just because you have found the problem, doesn't mean you've found the
ONLY problem.
2.  Just because it's new doesn't mean it works right.  (I've GOT to keep
telling myself this one!)