'67 midget for sale in NJ

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: '67 midget for sale in NJ
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 22:08:27 -0400
As I was picking up my new project today the guy I bought it from also was
selling a '67 midget for a friend.  He tells me it smokes a little but runs
good( I didn't hear it run)  It looks like a nice driver to me and has new
tires.  I managed to take a picture of it while I was there, if anyone is
interested I can send it over.  I have no personal interest in this but figured
someone out there might want to know more.  He's asking $1500 and I think
that's neg.  I anyone wants more info let me know and I can direct you to him,
located in Howell, NJ.

Dan Walters
'63 sprite
Brick, NJ