Midget Cobra (kinda) FILETIME=[CAD1F150:01C277A9]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, "Fralin, Steven" <hooey007@msn.com>
Subject: Midget Cobra (kinda) FILETIME=[CAD1F150:01C277A9]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 14:57:53 -0500
There is a guy that I am emailing with that has a beautiful midget that
has quite a bit of glass work done to it. I know that many of you have
desires for Arkley's, Walker Bonnets (my favorite) as well as other
kits, but this one here is quite nice. Steven is not a member of these
lists, but I have given him instructions on how to join (BTW, with the
cold months coming on, the off topic banter can get out of hand). He was
kind enough to send a photo of his car, along with the comment that he
may be able to come up with a larger group of kits to replicate his car,
should there be a desire. Anyone interested in seeing the photo, contact
me, or I could post it on Ed's and/or Gerards site, should they be
willing that is. He is in Nebraska, any listers in that area?? Steven,
once you join, there are several questions that need answering. I will
list a few.........
1. Do you own cats?
2. Do you favor using cats as wheel chocks
3. Do you own a gun
4. Do you listen to Frank Zappa
5. Do you use and/or endorse the use of Dot 5 (silicone) Brake fluid
6. What kind of beer do you drink
7. Will you work on cars for beer
8. Do you believe in putting the top/hood up on your car in the winter
Oh yeah, what year is your modified Midget?

Brad