Snap On Tool FILETIME=[EF42ADC0:01C2784B]

To: Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Snap On Tool FILETIME=[EF42ADC0:01C2784B]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 10:18:42 -0500
I was at the flea market this morning (nasty, misting, cold and
miserable) and bought a Snap-On tool, but I am not sure I really need.
It is a Torqometer for measuring bolt-nut torque in inch pounds. It has
a tag that has TE-12 and the serial # on the side and 8-72 stamped on
the bottom, which could be the manufacture date as the box looks pretty
old.The unit itself is in great shape, no major scratches and the lens
over the gauge is perfectly clear and has only one or two small
scratches that are visible when you turn it just right.
SO, what would be the practical application for this thing. I work
mainly on Spridgets, and have not yet once in 8 years gone "damn, I wish
I had an inch pound torque wrench", but at the cost, I couldn't pass it
up.
Hey, if someone needs one and wants to double my
money...................I did get it cheap!
email me offlist

Brad