Re: looking for micro-car: fiat 500 parts!

To: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>, "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: looking for micro-car: fiat 500 parts!
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:00:01 -0400
anyone have a fiat 500 / 600 that has rocker rust ? i have a matched pair of
used rockers cut off a car back in the early 60's.   (kept in dry storage
ever since their removal) they are rust free and have all the adjacent bits
to graft right onto a car .   also have the 2 aluminum sill plates wich cap
the door jamb pinch welds.  for sale if interested.

chuck.