fuel pump question

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: fuel pump question
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:29:24 EDT
Hi Listers
For those on the spridget list, this is a follow up to my "need help tuning"
post.  I now think my problem may be my fuel pump.  I disconnected the fuel
line tonight and ran it into a gallon can.  it took about 3-3 1/2 minutes to
pump 1/2 gallon.  I have an in line electric pump - not Lucas, and an
adjustable fuel pressure regulator set for 2 1/2 lbs. pressure.  does this
flow rate seem low or about right?
If I need a new pump, I know there was some NAPA part numbers given on the
healey list a few weeks ago, but I didn't save them.  Can someone repeat them
for me?
Thanks

John O'Brien
'61 bugeye