RE: Latest Oshit adventure

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Latest Oshit adventure
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:17:00 +1000 tests=IN_REP_TO,SPAM_PHRASE_05_08,USER_AGENT_OUTLOOK version=2.43
Well, I have a *big* shed full of projects. I have about 10 lifetimes
worth of projects in fact. However, I'm not exactly in easy travelling
distance!!!

No, there is no truth in the rumour that you'll fall off the edge
of the earth, or that everything is upside down -- think about it --
if that were true it would affect our beer drinking and we Aussies
would be out of here quick smart!

In all seriousness, I enjoy vesting the US and meeting spridget folks
from the list, and I'd be delighted to see some of you down under for
a visit. But let's make it a visit and not a work program...

If you do want to drop (!) down under, make sure you let me know and
I can help you to hook up with spridget-related events as well as
(or instead of!) meeting with me as an individual.

I'm back in the US (CA/MN) in early December and I'm going to be at
Sprite Spree '03. Sprite Spree will be an opportunity to meet lots of
folks on the list I haven't met in person so it should be great fun.

Let's see as many spridgeteers as possible in PA in '03!!

(the plug, lifted from an earlier email in this group:

To join.