Hmmm??--just a hint of LBC

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Hmmm??--just a hint of LBC
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:40:03 EST
Wonder if my  lost Midget head was on that truck?--David C,

FedEx truck explodes on Missouri highway

The fuel tank on a FedEx 18-wheeler exploded Tuesday on an interstate highway
near St. Louis, scattering packages and envelopes across a long stretch of
road, authorities said.

 The truck was cut off by another vehicle and went off the road, rupturing
the fuel tank and sparking the explosion, said Sgt. Ed Ensminger of the
Missouri Highway Patrol. Another official said the fuel tank ruptured when
the truck's trailer struck the post of an overhead sign.

 The two drivers in the FedEx truck escaped unharmed, said company
spokeswoman Pam Roberson. Video from local news stations showed debris
scattered along Interstate 270, where the accident happened.

 "We are still investigating the accident," Roberson said, adding that
company records show there were no hazardous materials on the
ground-transport truck.

 Cpl. John Parrish of the Missouri Highway Patrol said foul play does not
appear to be a factor.

 "We're certain this was -- although it may not seem so -- your typical
traffic crash," he said.

10/29/2002 16:13 ) Copyright Cable News Network LP, LLLP. All rights
reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published,
broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of
Cable News Network LP, LLLP.