Speedvison, Spridget racing schedule

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedvison, Spridget racing schedule
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 06:00:57 -0800 (PST)
I am coming up on my one year anniversary of hauling
my sprite home.

I recall that about that time I saw spridgets, and
other less memorable cars, racing at Mid Ohio(?) or
somewhere. Does anyone know the schedule for this
year? I want to get it on tape, so this winter I can
watch it over and over while I work patiently on my
'69. Patiently?right!

Hey it runs, and just needs a few *minor* touches.

I'm starting to dream about these things. Last night
it was finding a huge supercharged ford truck engine
at the wrecking yard and measuring to see if it would
fit. Freudian? Hmmmmm.....?

cheers, bill b.
'69 Sprite