Re: [midgetsprite] it's driving so on to the bodywork...

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] it's driving so on to the bodywork...
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:00:11 EST
In a message dated 10/30/2002 1:55:10 AM Mountain Standard Time,
androbus@yahoo.com writes:

> I will finish it off is steel
> w/o bondo if I can help it!  ;-) need to work on my welding
> skills first.

Paul,

Have you looked into the new body work adheasives?  I also plan to remove the
side lights from my 74 and think it would be much easier to glue in a patch
from the rear than learn to weld.

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

...   Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
  themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened."

  - Winston Churchill