Re: Gerard's Website

To: "Jacques Le Clainche" <jleclainche@cox.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Gerard's Website
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 19:14:02 -0600
Cc: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
<<I recently learned that things are getting very tight for Gerard, his
domain
registration is up, and he needs a bit of help from us to continue with the
Website. >>

Somebody has to be SERIOUSLY BSing somebody, Jacques & Capt. Bob.

I literally have my "VeriSign" renewal form in front of me.

QUOTE:

Renewal Term--------Your Price--------Your Savings
1 year----------------$ 35.00------------blank-------
2 years---------------$ 55.00------------21%--------
3 years---------------$ 75.00------------28%--------

UNQUOTE

I also have an offer from another Company for $25 for one year.

Considering what Cindy (and I)  have gone through in the past 18 months I am
VERY suspect and LEERY !!??!!

Sorry to "cast dispersions" but...........

Gerard;  if I am out of line, please advise.  Thanks and DO hope all is well
(if you folks check Personal Pages under List O' Links on my site, you WILL
find that "Gerard's Garage" is the only one with Logo.

'Cause I WANTED it that way out of RESPECT for his Site and EFFORTS!!!

       Ed