Re: Couple of Things -Why!

To: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Couple of Things -Why!
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 19:55:17 -0500
...Oh man...why did you blast it...
you should have simply wire wheeled it.. to paint
strip it and lightly buff it. Then polish the solid
brass that it is made of.   A final coat of clear
500 degree engine paint and it'll stay looking that way!
http://teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/engine.htm
last pic on the page

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com