gas filter.

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: gas filter.
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 20:25:22 -0800
Hello Spridget,

      i went down to PAUL A's today and (he) worked over my carbs.
      short of a complete rebuild (saving for the rainy weather) its
      as good as its gonna get!  (THANX PAUL). we cleaned out the
      float bowls, since they were full of CRUD, and he insisted i
      install a fuel filter. (probably should have done that BEFORE
      they filled up with crud) anyway..... when we started pumping
      gas thru the clear filter, there was this air bubble in the
      filter. understandable. but as time went on the bubble got
      smaller and smaller, until it virtually disappeared. my question
      is

      WHERE DID THAT AIR BUBBLE GO?   is it trapped in the carbs now?
      will i get a vapor lock when the summer comes? did it turn to
      SOLID somewhere? will it reappear?   LOLOLOL.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com