Dr. Wolf got her Spridget

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Dr. Wolf got her Spridget
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:36:09 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Just to let everyone know, Candy Wolfe, the dentist lady who was looking for
a Spridget was contacted by someone who has a friend on the list and she is
now the proud owner of a very nice '78 Midget!

It has a rebuilt engine, new seat covers, carpets, and top.

She got a decent price and is very happy.  She came by yesterday to show me
her prize and assured me she was going to be driving it to work almost daily!

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

...   Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
  themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened."

  - Winston Churchill