Re: Lotus Super Seven series 4

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lotus Super Seven series 4
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 14:03:52 -0500
Spridgeteers,

I found for sale locally a 1970 Lotus Super Seven series 4 (1600 Twin Cam
engine)... I have not seen the car - it is supposed to be in good condition,
with weather equipment (top and sidescreens), and it is registered till 11/03.
Asking price is $12,500 OBO. Anybody has an up-to-date price guide for Lotus
7s? Or know where I could find the info? I searched the web, but found either
British clubs or/and info on the more popular series 2 and 3 series, or Birkin
(US) and Caterham (GB) replicas - nothing for an original, Lotus 7 Series 4.

Jacques le Clainche