Re: where DOES energy come from???? (fwd)

To: Sprite "és" Midget Lista <spridgets@autox.team.net> FreeWeb Explorer 6.0 HUN; Q312461) teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id gA7Eq36D024182
Subject: Re: where DOES energy come from???? (fwd)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:54:14 +0100 (CET)
Hi Geoff,

I was thinking hard on this problem for a long time now. I
have only one addition for your theory: the cat and the
toast (of course with the butter) must be equal in weight.
Otherwise the engine would run unevenly, or what is even
worst, will stall and the heavier part will reach the
ground.
I have no test results (our toaster is out of order.).

Best wishes for Your future experiment:

FGG & "Sir Bors the Smallest Kinght Around the Table"

Geoff Branch <gjbranch@attbi.com> mrta:

> If you put butter on toast and drop it, which way will it
land?  Butter side
> down, of course.
>
> If you drop a cat, which way will it land?  On it's feet,
of course.

> So the next logical questions HAS to be:  What happens if
you drop a cat with
> butter on it's back??
>
> The answer clearly is that it never hits the ground.  It
will continue to
> rotate just above the ground and yowl like crazy.
>
> Now, more than one person that has claimed abduction by
aliens has described
> the sound inside the ship , as being one not unlike that
of many yowling cats.
> Clearly the extraterrestrials have harnessed this
perpetual power.

> You can try this at home yourselves, both cat lovers and
haters alike.  But I
> would recommend doing it outside.  Don't use margerine,
either.