Re: 1275 carb question

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 carb question
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 07:21:36 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Guys..
 Since it is fair to assume that the pistons and valves are doing their
expected tasks, then we must further assume that it would take one heck-a-va
vacuum leak at the manifold/shafts/or anti-backfire valves...I think, if no
change in idle speed is observed then we must assume that there is no
ignition happening or there is no fuel being delivered.

Dave@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'59 AH :{)  '54 100
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.htm