No LBC Just some humor

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC Just some humor
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:45:39 -0500
Subject: Too Smart

A first-grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, was having trouble with one of her
students. The teacher asked, "Harry, what is your problem?"

Harry answered, "I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd
grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the  3rd grade
too!"

Ms. Brooks had had enough. She took Harry to the principal's office.  While
Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal
what the situation was.  The  principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the
boy a test and if he failed to  answer any of his questions he was to go
back to the 1st grade and  behave.  She agreed. Harry was brought in and the
conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: "What  is 3 x 3?"

Harry: "9".

Principal: "What is 6 x 6?"

Harry:  "36".

And so it went with every question the principal thought a  3rd grader
should know.

The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and  tells her, "I think Harry can go to
the 3rd grade."

Ms. Brooks says to  the principal, "Let me ask him some questions."

The principal and Harry both  agreed.

Ms. Brooks asks, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?"

Harry, after a moment: "Legs.

Ms. Brooks: "What is in  your pants that you have but I do not have?"  The
principal wondered, why does  she ask such a question?

Harry replied: "Pockets.

Ms. Brooks: "What  does a dog do that a man steps into?"

Harry: "Pants"

Ms. Brooks:  What's starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval,
delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?

Harry: Coconut

Ms. Brooks: What goes in hard and pink  then comes out soft and sticky? The
principal's eyes open really wide and before he could  stop the answer.

Harry: Bubble gum

Ms. Brooks: What does a man do standing up, a woman do sitting down and a
dog do on  three legs?"   The principal's eyes open really wide and before
he could stop the answer.

Harry: Shake  hands

Ms. Brooks: What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that  means a lot
of heat and excitement?

Harry: Firetruck

The  principal breathed a sigh of relief and  told the  teacher, "Put Harry
in the fifth-grade, I got the last seven questions wrong."