Re: Lotus Elise

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lotus Elise
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:30:06 -0800
Larry,

At the last Palo Alto drive, there was a guy there with one of about the 10
Elise's that have been made legal by using the (Japanese mkt racing) Honda
drivetrain. These are done by a company in Torrance, Ca. I think he paid
around $60k for it at least a year ago and I'm not sure that they are doing
any more of these conversions. I have pix of it, but just hardcopy for now.

Gerard