shafted by a computer glitch!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: shafted by a computer glitch!
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:05:02 -0500
so much for the bugeye shell!  my computer started to do something it never
did before and i had to manually shut it down and restart it!  and i lost
the auction to who ever is mgfish !  and i had enough parts to make a
complete car out of it!  now that really puts me into the throws of deep
austin healey depression.  crud!  rats!  drat!  darn!  and fiddly sticks!
whew!  now i'm all burned out on this!  i think i'm going to go and eat
myself silly( have a power bar!)  :)!

chuck.
still loosing weight in spite of this traumatic computer glitch.