sunroof deflector gasket needed!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "vsaab" <list@vsaab.com>
Subject: sunroof deflector gasket needed!
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:02:29 -0500
thanks to a very generous person i have the needed sunroof wind deflector .
the project is going well but i'm not certain if i'll make my thanksgiving
weekend deadline.   i need 30" of the material they use to seal a wind
deflector to a roof wich also protects the finish from scratches.  the stuff
works great!  the piece i'm making is to create a negative air pressure area
at the air outlet for the radiator on my sports racer .  i need to keep it
removeable (protect the finish)wich is why i'm looking for the correct
material wich straddles the edge of the deflector rather than just getting
some glue on storm door weatherstripping.
any help would be apreciated.

thank you !
chuck.
cfchrist@earthlink.net