Re:Smog

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Smog
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 08:51:39 -0800 (PST)
Brad,

The Bugeye should be finished in 6 months or so. It'll have a 1275
with a 5 speed. This should help keep the miles off my B. The way it
looks, the B will end up with somewhere around 17k or more of mileage
this year. Can't hardly afford to be without it of course the Republic
of California will let me know in two more years!

Larry Pitts