Ah, the yearly onset of NLBCDCF sets in!

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ah, the yearly onset of NLBCDCF sets in!
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:59:51 +0100
Ciao a tutti,

Even while I'm in exile here in Italy, the unmistakable signs of winter
have set in.  Just like the trees losing their leaves, and the first
snowfall, we're getting the first mass exodus of the "fringe" element.

NLBCDCF stands for "No LBC Driving, Cabin Fever" syndrome.  While the
Kalifornians (I was one for a while, but I got better) are able to still
drive their LBCs, most of the rest of the country has put their cars
down for the winter, to spare them the indignity of salted roads and
such.  New listers who were regaled and amazed during the spring and
summer with the collective knowledge of this list about Spridgets are
caught unawares about the diverse, non-LBC interests we possess, and our
sometimes heated discussions in regards to these interests.  BTW, Brad's
not a vegetarian because he likes animals, it's because he hates
vegetables!<grin>

Look back through the archives, and this is a yearly occurrence.  Maybe
the next Spridgeteer to write a doctoral thesis should investigate this
phenomenon!

That's my take on the situation.  It ain't nuthin we ain't seen before!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite (in storage in California)
'72 me (in Italy)