Re Junk yard report

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re Junk yard report
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 07:47:07 EST
One's focus on seaching for LBC grave yards can sometimes turn up
unbelievable results.  A tip from a Michigan friend numerous years ago took
me to a salvage yard in  western New York state.  Nothing BUT British cars...
of all makes and marks.  Must have been a thousand cars...ok maybe 300...but
still a lot.   7 or 8 bugeyes, 12 box sprites, dozens of big Healeys, MGs by
the hundreds, Jags, Triumphs, Metropolitians, on and on.  Great guy who runs
it too...once he gets to know you.  Moral of the story... keep looking.  Then
there was the low mileage, unrestored, pristine bugeye I found...and
bought...  in of all places... the basement of a guys house in Brooklyn, NY.
 That car now resides in the show room of Winners Circle in Ohio.
George Marinos
Sprite MKII HAN6