Re: Warning! LBC Content! Haynes wrong.

To: "esheffield" <esheffield@i-plus.net>
Subject: Re: Warning! LBC Content! Haynes wrong.
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:50:55 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yikes!  I see in Haynes it does say 20 lbs ft.

Bentley DOES show it. It is 6 lbs.ft.

When using the Bentley factory manual specifications, go first to the
engine you have, then if not shown, go back to the prior engine, in this
case 1098cc where it is shown. Bentley only shows what has changed from the
previous model. I hope that's clear.
         Good luck.
         Peter C
===