Re: Warning! LBC Content!

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Warning! LBC Content!
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:56:20 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
>snug works.  torqued oil pan bolts are just too anal for me.   (sorry)

No apology necessary. Not the first time I've been called anal - just ask my
wife! ;-)

>btw!  most torque wrenches start at around 30ftlbs.

Well, mine goes pretty low, but to be honest I don't know that I entirely trust
it. It's one of those Craftsman wrenches with the knob on the bottom that you
wind to the desired setting and tighten til it clicks. Probably wouldn't have
bought it myself, but dad has one and likes it and gave me one a few years back.

Thanks,

Eddie