Re: [midgetsprite] Re: The Gun debate no LBC (long)

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: The Gun debate no LBC (long)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:37:30 -0600
Cc: davriker@pacbell.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
rbhouston@aol.com wrote:

>   If you'd ever ridden in a Spridget piloted by Brad, you'd understand the
> safety aspect here.

HEY!!! Have you been talking to Eleo from work?? I drove the Sprite to work one
day, and was getting ready to run over to the other facility for a few minutes.
Eleo needed to go over to get some paperwork, and wanted a ride in my cute
little
car. He never said a word, but when we got back, there was comments I hear about
later, about he would never ride in that car again. I didn't even drive fast, it
is an old car, original block, never rebuilt. I don't drive "spirited"!! What is
the deal here???