Re: ? No LBC

To: shaf@zenten.com
Subject: Re: ? No LBC
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:26:46 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
In a message dated 11/26/2002 12:08:59 PM Mountain Standard Time,
shaf@zenten.com writes:

> > Little did I know we would get to know him better than we wanted. At the
> > table,
> > in a crowded restaurant, he begins to discuss, without any lowering of
> the
> > voice,
> > intimate relations with farm animals!!!

I'm guessing the Limeys and Yankees don't even know what "stump broke" means
to a Texan!...'cept for our Aussie buddies who buy their Wellingtons two
sizes too large on purpose.

Robert Houston

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The
man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from
touching the equipment.
Warren Bennis