Re: The Gun debate no LBC (long)

Subject: Re: The Gun debate no LBC (long)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 03:21:45 -0600
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I used to be more tolerant of anti-gun people...I always said if you don't want
to own a gun
then don't own one. You have nothing to fear from me owning one. Then I
discovered that a very influential and vocal anti-gun activist did not own a
gun...But her body guards were armed. Now I am very against the anti-gun
arguements. The world CAN be made perfectly
safe...But, I would not want to live in it!
Bruce (Texas)