Re[2]: Divorce, Holiday style ( No LBC )

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer)
Subject: Re[2]: Divorce, Holiday style ( No LBC )
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 05:54:09 -0800
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets)
Hello Robert,

       reminds me of a joke....

       a 95 year old man and his 93 year old wife go into a marriage
       counselor and say... "we want a divorce"...
       "how long have you been married?" say the counselor.
       "75 years" the man replies.
       "and why and you want a divorce now?" asks the counselor
       "we don't like each other and NEVER did" says the woman.
       "well why did you wait so long to split up" says the counselor

       and they both say.. "we wanted to wait till the all the kids
       were dead."

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com