Re: bugeye kit car

To: "bill b." <w_burrell@yahoo.com>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bugeye kit car
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:00:41 -0500
Well there were some guys around here back in the sixties that attached the
front end of a Saab two stroke and welded it to the back end of a VW squareback.
They thought they would have the best ATV ever built, before the term ATV had
even been invented.   But, yes, the problem was it two guys to drive it and the
gearing NEVER worked out!!

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini