Rice Boy Joke (no LBC, please delete)

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rice Boy Joke (no LBC, please delete)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 18:43:44 -0600
Last week I told Chris King how grateful we can be towards rice-boys for the
increased tolerance the gendarmes tend to exhibit towards noisy cars.
Yesterday I was driving along and found another reason to be thankful to
rice-boys, so, this being Thanksgiving, I thought I should share it with you
folks.

One of my favorite jokes that I first heard some twenty-odd years ago
involved the sound of air-cooled VWs and 2-stroke Suzuki motorcycles.
Unfortunately, except in very select circles these days, this joke had come
to the end of its life since so few people today have heard a properly-tuned
VW or Suzuki. With the proliferation of rice-burners, however, has come new
life for this old friend, so I resurrect it here for you:

Q: Do you know why rice-boys put those loud exhausts on their cars?
A: So blind people can hate them too!

Actually, I think it has improved over the VW version ;-)
David Lieb
No rice