Re: Solenoid Troubles (69 Midget)

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solenoid Troubles (69 Midget)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 08:06:47 -0000
Well! -- When Frank starts asking for help there must be something
seriously wrong!

The only other "test" I can suggest - and really it duplicates what
you have already tried is to check each solonoid off the car, direct
onto the battery.
Get a good contact between solenoid "frame" and neg. post on battery
and touch a wire between pos. and LT terminal on the solenoid. Listen
for the click. What else is there!?

After that I would start breaking open the things to see if the
solenoid iron pin inside was corroded and sticking. You have nothing
to loose at this stage!

Guy